How to get rid of cockroaches
There are a lot of methods that people can use to get rid of cockroaches. The problem is that cockroaches are notoriously hard to kill and just two of them can create a lot more. Generally speaking, if you see a couple of cockroaches, there are probably a lot more and they are very good at hiding.
The cockroach control professionals at Easy Bee have been trained to locate where roach infestations originate. We find the nests, remove them and provide methods for you to prevent cockroaches from returning.
The first step is to call us at 1-877-327-9233 or use our online contact form to schedule an appointment. We will respond to your call quickly and inspect your property to find the cockroach infestation and prevent them from returning.
Think you Have Cockroaches?
Don’t waste time, book a treatment now with one of our cockroach control experts
DIY Cockroach Control
You may decide to try to get rid of cockroaches on your own using DIY products. Although DIY products may appear to offer some immediate control of visible adult cockroaches, they often cannot promise a long-term solution.
If a DIY cockroach control treatment is not thorough, cockroach eggs can survive and hatch after one or two months. To control a cockroach infestation effectively, you have to treat nesting/hiding areas as well, to avoid re-infestation. Easy Bee pest specialists know just where to find these hiding areas and can help you get on your way to being roach-free.
How to Get Rid of Cockroaches in Apartments
Cockroaches like to hide in the midst of clutter, so avoid storing paper bags or newspapers in your cabinets or near the floor. Piles of laundry could also be at risk of harboring this pest. If you notice a leak or deteriorating grout, bring it to your landlord’s attention. Cockroaches are attracted to sources of moisture.
If you are seeing roaches in your apartment, make your building manager or landlord aware of the problem. Other units could be experiencing similar problems, and the building manager will have to take building-wide action. If the cockroaches in your apartment are eliminated, but still remain in the building, your problem will only come back. Be wary of using DIY cockroach control methods such as “bug bombs” in apartments, as the chemicals could spill out into other units. It is best to call in the professionals to get rid of cockroaches, especially in a multi-unit building.
How to Get Rid of Cockroaches in the Kitchen
To get rid of cockroaches in the kitchen, the key is to clean, clean, clean! Roaches travel to food sources, so the less food they can find in your kitchen, the better. Do not leave pet food out overnight, and keep all containers tightly sealed. Additionally, be sure to wipe up anything that spills on the counter or floor.
Check cabinets for dry goods that may have spilled, especially into the edges. Grains such as rice or quinoa often spill out of small holes in their packaging. Cockroaches like to travel along the edges of walls, so these spilled items may be right in their path.
Getting Rid of Cockroaches: The Easy Bee Method
Our Easy Bee technicians are highly trained in the latest methods of cockroach detection and cockroach prevention. We perform thorough inspections and provide the most effective methods of eliminating cockroach infestations and reliable methods of stopping them from coming back. The Easy Bee method starts when you make a phone call to schedule an appointment.
- Guaranteed 24 hour response – an Easy Bee representative will call you within 24 hours to set up an appointment, at a time convenient for you, to inspect your property and start the process of getting rid of the cockroach infestation.
- Complete inspection – our expert professionals will search the entire property and all of the potential hiding places. We will find the location where the cockroaches are congregating and we’ll also find how they are gaining entry to the building. We know all about the habits of cockroaches and their most likely hiding places.
- Provide treatment – we’ll work with you to find just the right treatment that will work for your home or business. We have a variety of methods that can trap and eliminate cockroaches and we’ll make sure the method is the right one for your situation.
- Regular follow up inspections – cockroach control can take some time. It may take several treatments to completely eliminate a cockroach infestation. We will also work with you and your schedule to make return inspections to make sure that all of the cockroaches are gone.
- Prevention – once the cockroach infestation is gone then we will make sure to provide you with advice to cockroach-proof your property. That way you will not become re-infested down the road.
Call 1-877-327-9233 or use our online form to schedule an appointment today. We’ll help get rid of your cockroach problem and stop it from happening again.